Peg Doll Kit
These sweet little dolls are so much fun to make and extremely easy. The Pretty Ditty Peg Doll kit comes with an easy to sew dress pattern that you can embellish with your own style. Even more, each peg is pre-drilled for the arm placement in order to make the creation of your doll swift, easy and quite possibly addictive. This is why this kit has enough supplies to make 2 Peg Dolls!
Included in the kit:
- Directions on how to assemble a peg doll
- Dress pattern and template (1/4" seam allowance already included in pattern)
- 2 Doll heads
- 2 Clothespins (pegs) with arm holes
- 2 Doll stands
- 2 wires for the arms
- (2) 5" felt squares for dress material
- 2 snaps for the dresses
You will need:
- Acrylic paint in various colors.
- Fabric glue stick (my preference) or some type of adhesive to make the wire tacky.
- Flesh color embroidery floss or pearle cotton
- Wood glue to permanently attach the head to the peg.
- Spray matte finish or varnish to protect the paint.
- Cement glue or floral tape to secure arms.