Can I sell Jamie Christina sewing patterns in my shop?
- Yes! Click on over to the wholesale page (link located on top menu bar) and fill out the contact form. We will send you the information you need to open an account with us.
Can I sell items I've made with Jamie Christina sewing patterns?
- We do offer a cottage industry license for home sewers. Please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you sell products made from your patterns?
- We hope to expand this website with made products from Jamie Christina patterns.
Do you have a corrections page?
- Here is the link to our corrections page.
What software do you use to make your sewing patterns?
- Adobe Illustrator and Indesign.
Do you shoot your own photography or does someone else?
- The amazing Pierre Olivier is my photographer. You can check out his work at www.pierreophotography.com
Do you have a mailing list?
- Yes we do. To receive updates about new products, pattern corrections, and any other "Jamie Christina" related topics. You can sign up here.